- The Website Operator and Personal Data Administrator is InnoThink Sp. Z o.o sp.k. with its registered seat in 00-105 Warsaw, Twarda 18, National Court Register Number 0000796233.
- The operator’s e-mail contact address is email@example.com
- The Operator is also the Administrator of your personal data concerning the data provided voluntarily on the website.
The website uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Maintenance of contact forms available at innothink.com.pl
- Implementation of ordered services
- Recruitment of new employees
- Marketing goals
The website performs the function of obtaining information about users in the following way:span>
- By entering voluntary personal data in contact forms available on the website which are then entered into the Operator’s systems.
- By saving cookie files.
User’s rights and additional information on the use of data.
- In certain situations, if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with users or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator, the Administrator has the right to transfer such data to other people. This includes, but is not limited to, authorized employees and associates who use such data to maintain the website and its function, as well as employees who use this data to perform the ordered service – e.g. maintaining profiles on social media.
- Personal data shall be processed by the Administrator for no longer than is needed to perform necessary activities set out in separate provisions – e.g. accounting. In terms of marketing data, data is not processed for more than three years.
The User has a right to demand from the Administrator
- access to user’s personal data
- correct personal data
- delete personal data
- restriction of processing
- data transfer
- The User has the right to lodge an objective with regard to the scope of data processing set out in 3.3 c) including profiling. The right to object does not apply in case of legally justified purposes for data processing, important User’s interests, rights and freedom, in particular establishing, exercising or settling legal claims.
- Providing personal data is voluntary however necessary in order to allow operate some components of the Website properly.
- In relation to the User some actions may be taken involving automated decision making, or profiling to provide services under the contract and in case of direct marketing conducted by the Administrator.
Information provided In contact forms
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if such data is provided.
- The website in some cases, particularly related to recruitment processes and business inquiries, can save information to facilitate the linking of data in the contact form with the email of the user completing the form.
- The data provided in the contact forms is processed for the purpose of specified in a contact form e.g. for processing service requests, trade contacts, registration of services etc. From time to time the context and description of the form in a legible manner informs about the aim and function of the contact form.
Information on Cookies
- Cookies are computer data, in particular text files that are stored in the final device of the service user and are designed for use with web service. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the final device and a unique number.
- The subject placing the cookie files on the service user final device and the entity receiving cookies to access them is the owner of the site.
- Cookies are used for the proper operation of the Website and for collecting traffic data.
- There are two basic types of cookies used within the service: “Session” (session cookies) and “fixed” (persistent cookies). Session cookies are temporary files, stored in the final device until the user leaves the website, logs off or disables software (switches off the web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the final device of the user for the time defined in the parameters of cookie files or until they are deleted.
- In the overwhelming number of cases, the software used to browse web pages allows to store cookies on the users’ final device by default. Service users have the possibility to change the cookie settings whenever they like. These settings can be changed in the options of the web browser (software) in a manner that will prevent the automatic handling of cookies or forces to inform about them each time they are placed on the user’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the web browser settings.
- Cookies placed in the User’s final device also be used by entities cooperating with the Website operator, in particular the following companies: Google (Google Inc. placed in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. placed in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. placed in the USA).